Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tony and Trisha L. Mann-Grant joins the cast of Who's Loving You?




Actor Tony Grant from "The Marriage Counselor" and Trisha L. Mann-Grant, joins the cast of Who's Loving You? We are taking it to another level. God always makes provisions for His visions. In my climbs, hits and misses, ups and downs, (many

No's and ignores. <------- Yep.) I am STILL encouraged, by that fact always. This is an inspirational stage production, with strong resonating messages. If you love soul-stirring singing, fierce poetry readings, and love to love, *smile*, this is the production for you! COMING SOON! Who's Loving You? Actors Tony Grant from "The Marriage Counselor" and Trisha L. Mann-Grant, joins the cast of Who's Loving You? We are taking it to another level. God always makes provisions for His visions. In my climbs, hits and misses, ups and downs, (many
 Don't forget to check out my KickStarter Campaign. I need your help. Click on link to join my causes: Endometriosis and Donating to those experiencing economic hardship at Christmas time. Check out your rewards:
Free Tickets to attend Who's Loving You Tony and Trisha L. Mann-Grant



Dinner with myself, cast, and Tony and Trisha L. Mann-Grant
A DVD Copy of Who's Loving You? 
Many more!




My Life. One Story at a Time.

I was honored to share my project with  Donna McBroom-Theriot, blogger extraordinaire on
My Life. One Story at a Time.   Cick on link to read my in depth causes.


Thank you for dropping in!

 

Let's go get it!

 

Vanessa 


No comments: