Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just Thinking Aloud


Just Thinking Aloud


I can not believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas is only day away! It is tradition that we start our Christmas shopping two months in advance. With the economy in the shape that it's in---it is best to shop early.

Humm, I am going to contribute to cooking Thanksgiving dinner this years. I am the one who is banned from the kitchen at my house. It is a unspoken rule that I was the dishes and put away the food. Well this year, I am determined to break that rule! I am going to make the best foods the microwave has to offer! huh, no can do? Kidding. I am going to purchase a vegetarian cook book, and make it do what it do. It shouldn't be too difficult. All I need is some water and several pots to cook out of. The rest should be easy. Yes, I got this. I will even bake some sweet potato pies. Oh, and some of those circle thingy I seen on a television show I watched recently. Humm, what was that dish called? I will find it and keep you posted on my Thanksgiving dinner.

I was privileged to discuss my journey with wearing my hair natural in an on-going series, created by Lori Johnson that focuses on African American women who wear their hair au naturel. Please click on link below to read my contribution to the series. Feel free to leave a comment or two. :)http://loridjohnson.blogspot.com/Look out for Lori's latest release: A Natural Woman.

Too please check out my Singles Column: You Are Something Strange! in Faithwebbin Online Magazine. The founder is Tyora Moody. Feel free to leave a comment or two. :) http://faithwebbin.net/2009/10/you-are-s

No comments: