Monday, October 5, 2009

God Knows My Heart!


Vanessa Richardson
Presents the Stage Production:
God Knows My Heart!


I am delighted to announce back by prayerful and popular demand (I heard your cry) our up and coming stage production: God Knows My Heart! This drama will surely enlighten you and inspire you ! Don't take my word for it see it for yourselves. If you can not make Broadway let us bring Broadway to you!

Synopsis

Things are not always what they seem. Harmony Stillwater appears to have the picture perfect life. She has a wonderful husband and is owner of a successful Women's Health Advocate Facility. Harmony has held a secret in her heart for years. To cope with the sins of the past, she buries herself into her work. Although becoming quite successful; Harmony cant shake the feeling that something is missing in her life. Just when Harmony thought she had put the past behind her, someone from her past knows of her secret and is on a revengeful mission to ruin Harmony's happiness and home. Harmony will be forced to deal with her past or lose everything she loves dearly.



Upcoming Performance Date: December 19th, 20096:00pm. Also I will be signing autographed copies of my Nonfiction inspirational novel: "The Certain Ones" so please be sure to acquire your copy or copies, after all sharing is caring. :) I would love to see you there! More detail forthcoming. For further inquires contact me at: vanessajackso90@hotmail.com

No comments: