Friday, July 24, 2009

Coming Soon The Stage Production: God Knows My Heart!



It is Christmas in July, and I am feeling very much like a youngster receiving her many gifts, on that glorious day. Hum, in my curiosity, I quickly Googled the origin of Christmas in July.

For those who like me, didn't why the heck, it's called Christmas in July-- allow me to explain. Clearing throat and donning wire-framed glasses. Christmas in July, celebrate Christmas, halfway between Christmas past and Christmas future. Christmas in July is a fun event that is celebrated with holiday cheer and great enthusiasm in parts of Europe and Australia. Again if you're like me, you've learned that cheer and great enthusiasm, shouldn't be celebrated seasonal. Christmas is an every day occurrence!


So, the reason for this post? This Christmas, back by popular demand, I will be performing the stage production: God Knows My Heart! This is one of my favorites stage production to perform, and am delighted by the request to perform it again. It is early, but time has a spectacular way of sneaking up on you. I will be sure to keep you update on slated performances. I will also be signing copies of my new Christian Fiction "Love Found Me."

Also during this time I donate or give back to the community. These items will be given to our local crisis center. If you like to help email me at vanessajackso90@hotmail.com.

FOOD
All non-perishable, packaged foods are accepted.

CLOTHING
Coats, hats, gloves, scarves, and other items that are needed in the winter.

INFANT NEEDS and TOILETRIES
Diapers, formula, baby food, baby bottles, soap, shampoo and toothpaste are always needed.

CHILDREN'S ITEMS
Toys, books, furniture, strollers, car seats, videos, activity books.

No comments: