Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Am Who I Am


I Am Who That I Am

Growing up I was surrounded by beautiful women. It still remains so today. I am surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women, focused, humble, and sure-footed. Their statures ranges from small to full figured. Some skin tones ranges from dark chocolate to vanilla. Just beatific and not esthetically so. These ladies are beautiful both on the inside and out side. Suffice it say that their mother’s has certainly raised them right.



They wear their high heels with great ease. Their accessories are always in place, and their make up is on point. Fierce are these sistah’s! I love it! But, ahh, it’s not for me. Lol. The point of this entry is simple: Be you. I prefer my low shoes. Don’t get me wrong. I am a lady and like feeling and looking like one. But I am who I am and they respect me for that. Never do they try to change me. My weirdness and all. True friends will let you be and/or do you.


Authentic friends may see you are on a path self-destruction they will call an intervention. Sometimes we can be too close to our pain and we can not see things with clarity. Authentic friends will issue an prevention. They know when to talk and when to back off. To hear and to listen. To talk and to speak. And yes, my friends, yes, yes, yes there are a difference between those entities. In the end be who you are and what you are designed to do-- as you do you! Your shoes looks good on you! Just your size...work it.


No comments: