Wednesday, June 30, 2010



  • Vanessa Richardson’s CARING is SHARING Literary List!


    Hello friends! As I aforementioned I am starting my sharing is caring list. I am starting first with my literary list. I am considering posting my list every month. I am listing some delicious reads I’ve discovered. Some I may have read or want to read (I am forever in search of good reads and interviews) so here it is and in no particular order.

    Note: I will continue to add on my list as there are many great reads out there. Some are hidden but I am determined to find them and share with you my friends: Because Sharing is Caring! *smiles*


    The Grace Series by Kendra Norman Bellamy
    The Shack by William P. Young
    Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years by Amy Hill Hearth, A. Elizabeth Delany, Sarah L. Delany
    Heart of the Hood by Eryk Hood
    It’s the Woman You Gave Me! by Shon Hyneman
    Better Than Ever by David and Jan Stoop, PH.D.
    My Time with God 15 minute devotional for the whole year
    Winter's Kisses by Pauline Evans
    Glorious by Bernice L. McFadden
    Desires of the Heart by Beverly Taylor
    Even Numbers by Barbara Grosvenor
    Desire at Will by Adrienna Turner
    Love Found Me by Vanessa Richardson
    Yesterday's Promise by Vanessa Miller
    Joy by Victoria Christopher Murray
    25 Miles to Touching the Heart of God by Christel Lim
    Wings of Grace by Vanessa Davis Griggs
    Mirror Beware by Dream Sumore

No comments: