Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!





Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers around the world. Like my mother, I aspire to become wiser with age. So, for my mother's gift, this I started in advance, as she is a peculiar woman by nature. *coughing* It seems that I have inherited that particular trait, myself. Like mother, like daughter? :)

I love to scrapbook, so for her I created the perfect masterpiece for her collection. Thank God. Too, I am going to give her some books, that both edify and stirs the soul.

I've listed some of my selections below.

The Oxford Anthology of African-American Poetry by Arnold Rampersad and Hilary Herbold.

Chicken Soup for the African American Woman's Soul
by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen.

My Mother Prayed for Me: Faith Journaling for African American Women (Hardcover)
by Laverne McCain Gill.

No comments: