Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just A Talk


I found myself waking up rather early of late. I am a incredibly spiritual person so I could hear the voice of my mother (who is my Pastor) ring loud and clear in my head. "The Lord is talking to you. Get out of that bed and see what he is asking of you". Several occassions I promise you I tried to roll out of the bed and to see what God wanted. But it was as if the body became imobile. I spoke to him via mind and soul during the interim praying he'd forgive my sluggishness.
Those talks when I can literally feel His divine presence are what sustains and uplift me. God in His wonderful timing He shows up and makes things alright. I have learned that when He (God) calls you answer. And when opportunity knocks be ready. Then Let go and let God.

Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."

1 comment:

Neha said...

Nice post ! :) God Bless