Friday, April 20, 2012

What's Happening?






Hello everyone! What’s happening? First let me apologize for my not posting as often as I should. This is something I am working hard on to remedy. So, please forgive me. The year has been quite busy one.   If you are not careful you can work too hard, and never enjoy the fruits of your labor.So many get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that they forget to simply live in the moment, getting HIGH off of life.  I made a list of things I want to do, some not so expensive things:

  • Going to the Beach.
  • Visiting Museums.
  • Going to the Aquarium.
  • Watching the sunset and rise.
  • Performing in Poetry Clubs.
  • Going to Stage Productions. (Not written by me!)
    Taking Potter Classes.

Just enjoying the NOW.  Let tomorrow take care of tomorrow! 

I want to share with you some pictures of the cast of "Love Found Me", starring Anthony Grant and Trisha Mann, and my little angels. Enjoy!



 Tony Grant and Tamaro Johnson




Tony Grant and Donta' Robinson


Actress Trisha Mann posing with cast members and the babies! Awww.......

 Actors Tony Grant and Trisha Mann posing with the infamous Sister Ethel!

 Trisha and Tony cheesing with cast members!  I think we have some up and coming actresses! Lol.

2 comments: