Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Certain Ones





I can not believe it. I have written my first Non-Fiction Inspirational titled The Certain Ones. I am so excited and I know that it will be a great inspiration to you. The title spiritually manifested itself one day as I reading my daily devotional. The verse I was studying begun like so "There was a certain man" I was arrested by the word certain.

The word certain is defined as: established beyond doubt or question; definitely known. These certain ones lives were already written out for them! Despite the rejection, the physical ailments, and their disappointments. There was no doubt or question that they would emerge as the victors! It was written to be so. I then began to research these certain ones and discovered a wealth of information. These Men and Women were vehicles used for illuminating purpose. They were testimonies that would inspire and galvanize the weak and the weary. You know much like you and I :).

Luke 16:20 and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores.
Ester 2:5 Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite.
Acts 10:1There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
Mark 5:25 and a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years.
I can even add myself to the certain ones list. There was a certain woman named Vanessa who suffered from an ailment for several years and there had seem no hope for her. Having done all she knew to do; she would seek after a healer. This great healer one must search with their hearts in order to find Him. Vanessa sought him hard; refusing to be deterred by the noise of rejection and the silence of un- forthcoming answers, her search for him would increased. Whom her soul sought she had now found. And in Him was her healing.
When the wind blows and the flood flows I simply dawn the garment of faith. Resting my head on the pillow peace. I am certain that the storm will pass. It has been established beyond a doubt or question that I am victorious.

Not everyone is called in to greatness. Fact: Many can not handle the process that goes along with becoming great. Only the certain ones who endure can obtain greatness. I will be posting an excerpt about The Certain Ones at a later date. So continue to visit me and leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.



~Vanessa

No comments: